The Honorary Consulate of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Thessaloniki has been established since November 1995, under the patronage of the Jordanian Embassy in Athens.
Under the patronage of the Jordanian Embassy in Athens:
1. Provides a range of Consular Services.
2. Promotes bilateral relations between Jordan and Greece in the fields of Tourism, Culture, Trade and Investments.
3. Organizes business delegations in collaboration with the Jordan Chamber of Commerce, Jordan Investment Board.
4. Supports fund raising and charity activities.
5. Organizes Press Trips in collaboration with the Jordan Tourism Board.
Consular Services include (and not limited to):
2. Citizen registration
3. Nationality and passport related maters
4. Emergency travel documents
5. Family and identification documents
For more information visit: http://jordanembassy.gr
Are you a Jordanian living or studying in the Thessaloniki?
The Honorary Consulate invites you to register with us. Registration allows for you to stay in touch with important announcements and know of any events that are happening in your area.